I have a few friends that have recently expressed to me their frustration with not being "crafty." Call me crazy, but I honestly feel we are all creative beings -- some of us just don't realize it or haven't found our outlet. And I genuinely appreciate my friends and family that encourage my creativity.
If you are someone that doesn't feel creative or crafty but appreciate handmade items (or don't have the time to make something yourself), I want to introduce you to a resource. Etsy (http://www.etsy.com/) is a website where artists and crafters can sell their handmade creations. It's a great place to find the perfect gift for every occasion, or just to spoil yourself. All of my purchasing experiences have been very positive - all of the crafters I have interacted with have been very professional.
Ever since I found this site over a year ago, I visit almost daily. I especially enjoy finding crafters that create in areas I don't currently dabble in (such as ceramics and woodworking). So if you need a gift or are just looking to kill some time, visit the Etsy site. Here are a few of my recent finds that are high on my list of favorites (I'll post more in the future).
Chanson the Lop Eared Jacabunny
photo copyright KitLane - http://www.kitlane.etsy.com/
Boho Funky Gypsy Purse
photo copyright graciebelledesigns - http://www.graciebelledesigns.etsy.com/
Caffeine Molecule Necklace
photo copyright molecularmuse - http://www.molecularmuse.etsy.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment