Wednesday, July 29, 2009

distractions

I haven't done any sewing in four days. This is the reason.



I started the Twilight book series thinking I would just read a little in the evenings. Um, yeah, didn't quite work out that way. My new routine is get up, work out, eat, read, shower, read, eat, read, go to bed, repeat.

I'm in the middle of the second book, New Moon. I had to get on the computer today to complete a Swap-bot swap before leaving for Chicago this weekend. That's the only reason I've broken the routine. Now it's time for dinner.

Guess what I'm going to do after dinner?

7 comments:

melydia said...

This is next up on my to-be-read pile. I've heard that it's utterly addictive and that it's complete tripe, so I'm curious to see what I'll think of it. :)

ricebabies said...

Oh boy!! good luck ever getting anything done until the books are read. the bright side, they are an easy fast read.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...read the book again? LOL. I love your blog! You're so creative. Wish I have a talent too! ;D

~ Meian

LittleRed said...

I've heard these books are very popular....I may have to go to the library now...(LittleRed from swap-bot)

CraftsCrazy said...

I couldn't put them down when I was reading them. I stayed up very, very late a couple of nights.

Claire said...

I dont know how i feel about this book! Havent started it but dont know whether or not i want to... If i read the book i wont watch the movie... theyre never as good! Do u recommend the book? Im getting tempted.

CDonovan - Swapbot

melydia said...

I ended up reading it (review here), and of course now I'm reading New Moon. I watched the movie too, but it wasn't as good.